Autodesk Revit Training
Revit is a Building Information Modeling Software for Architects, Structural Engineers, MEP Engineers, Designers and Contractors. Revit is a Building Information Modeling (BIM) software application that architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals use to create detailed construction drawings. Revit also creates 3D models that store important real-time information about a building or construction project. Designers can then edit and update information over the life of the building. Many AEC professionals prefer Revit because it helps them efficiently manage large construction projects.
The Software allows users to design a Building and Structure and its Components in 3D, annotate the Model and access Building Information. On completing Floor Plan of a Building; it’s Elevations, Sections and 3D view is auto generated. A change to any element automatically propagated to keep the model consistent. Revit saves a lot of Designers’ time.
It is a 4D Building information modeling capable with tools to plan and track various stages in Building’s lifecycle, from concept to construction and later maintenance and or demolition.
Enroll Autodesk Revit training with Complete Software Solutions
· Model shapes, structures, and systems in 3D with parametric accuracy, precision, and ease.
· Streamline documentation work, with instant revisions to plans, elevations, schedules, and sections as projects change.
· Let Revit handle routine and repetitive tasks with automation so you can focus on higher-value work
· Empower multidisciplinary teams with specialty toolsets and a unified project environment.
Benefits of Autodesk Revit training at Complete Software Solutions
· Project based teaching methodology.
· Highly qualified and experienced instructors.
· Customer based training module (Online, Physical, at customers’ venue).
· Opportunity to develop professional network with Revit experts.
Complete Software Solutions provides Revit course training in various modes and plans as follows.
· Physical class
· On-site training
· Online instructor led
· Online recorded video course (Online guidance by instructor once in a week)
· Workshop(6 hours)