ETABS training course is for Architects, Civil Engineers and Structural Engineers to acquire skills to analyze and design building systems. We are one of the highly recommended training institutes in Kathmandu to offer professional ETABS training. Our professional ETABS course deals with the integrated system of ETABS and its ability to handle complex building models configuration.
The candidates will learn to operate powerful ETABS tools for complex building analysis and design. Our course covers operating knowledge of ETABS for static analysis of RCC framed structure building as per Nepal Building Codes (NBC) and Indian Standard Codes (IS).
Benefits of ETABS training in Nepal
The training helps Architects, Civil Engineers and Structural Engineers transform specific building ideas into smart product designs. Further, knowledge of ETABS offers following skills and expertise to anyone pursuing this training:
· Easily understand, create and edit simple to complex building models.
· Ability to determine story level of building and input relevant building data.
· Gather expertise to create floor systems, vertical and lateral framing.
· Become familiar with advanced tools for structural analysis and design of entire building.
· Learn to directly convert CAD drawings to ETABS models.
· Learn to keep building design data in graphics or tabular form and export to database.
· Become familiar with Nepal Building Codes (NBC) and Indian Standard Codes (IS).
Benefits of ETABS Training at Complete Software Solutions
Complete Software Solution is focused on producing expert individuals in ETABS and add crucial credentials to the portfolio of Engineers, Architects and Engineering Students. Students are provided with the following benefits at our institute:
· Project based teaching methodology.
· Highly qualified and experienced instructors.
· Customer based training module (Online, Physical, at customers’ venue).
· Opportunity to develop professional network with SAP experts.
· Wider access to training equipment and materials.
· Project Work under industry experts' supervision.
· Job placement opportunities for outstanding trainees.